Thursday, March 31, 2005

Vizag Times : Beach I

Kailashgiri View Point

At the Far End is Rushikonda, where my engineering college GITAM is situated. This road along the coastline was what we used to run along for 4 years. The road has been widened and it looks awesome. They have set up a rope way to Kailashgiri hill top. All of a sudden some how vizag looks much cleaner and beautiful to me. But the only thing that disgusts me is the illegitimate use and core dump of polythene covers.


RamaKrishna Beach

The Tsunami (on account of the earthquake around Sumatra region) had the positive effect along vizag coast. It has widened the shrinking beaches of vizag. Now the sea looks much calm than I ever noticed. At the far end in the above snap is the Dolphin Nose which happens to be the entry point to the inner harbor. Vizag seems to be reallying developing into a wonderful tourist destination. Had I stayed a week longer I would have made it to all the places around and captured the breathtaking views of vizag.

No comments: