Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Software Bargaining !!


One place one can vouch for "that can never be perfect is" -Software Development.Its a never ending process of development.

Out here for the first time in 11months I am streaching my legs at office.Though I cant take any credit for the current state of the product. After a marathon bug reporting for 3 months, the testers seem to have hit a cul de sac.

For a software developer a BUG a DAY keeps his gray cells alive...So GIVE ME BUG.
(Honestly I dont want!!)
The road wasnt smooth to stand BUG FREE in a BUG FULL world., it was a relentlesseffort on my manager`s part to turn BUGS into Specifications and Specificationsmapped to Requirements. Kudos to this man who never burns him self out at any point.

Any part of the world you landup. I bet the story is the same. So better learn Bargaining than perfecting your programming skills ;-)

Given Finite Time: so called the inevitable deadlines ..perfection stands grim.

No comments: