Thursday, June 02, 2005

US Times : Boston



John Harvard [ Founder 1638 ]

Last month [ 18th-22nd May 2005 ] I was on a small business trip to Chicago, USA. I was at my sluggish best on account of jetlag. A 11/12 hr difference [Japan-EST US] literally made my days into nights and the vice verse. No sooner I was done in Chicago, I took a flight to Boston.




The Harry Elkins Widener Memorial Library [ Harvard, Boston ]

Boston been loaded with friends from my schooling and college, I had a royal time. It was a cloudy day all the way in Boston, I was so lazy that I just did a point and shoot photography.Early in the morning of 21st May 2005, I , Srikanth and Anu walked around Harvard Square and hit the Harvard Campus.



MIT
Later in the day Ashok, Subhash,Siva and Naveen gave me a ride to Boston downtown, on the way we visited the MIT campus. For the past 10 years I been looking forward visiting the campus and there I was.




Mr Bagpiper

At Harvard Campus there was a memorial church and a wedding party was on the way. There was this Bagpiper in all his splendor who caught my attention.



Physics lecture notes
Walking down the Harvard Lawn I stumbled on some Physics lecture notes, reminding me of my bygone days.

No comments: