Monday, September 12, 2005

Lunar ecstasy !!


Image as recorded on 9th September 2005, 17:26 hrs JST.

Its been a while I looked at the moon. Last time when I shot him with the 70-200mm VR lens, I felt the need of a 400mm, so finally I bought the 2x teleconvertor that I promised my self. As expected the teleconvertor softened the image considerably.

Sharpening and applying a slight S curve in Nikon Capture revealed some more detail as under.



Camera : D70
Lens : 70-200mm VR f2.8 + 2x Teleconvertor (ie @ 400mm)
Aperture : f5.6
Shutter : 1/125 Sec.

3 comments:

Saravanan T S said...

Why is moon masculine? I would prefer a feminine gender to a very beautiful object such as the moon!

Ram Prasad Bojanki said...

Sarvanan,

Unassumingly all my senses could perceive it in the visible spectrum as a floating mass in space.

I would reserve the feminine part for a romantic full moon weekend, If I am lucky to have one :-)

ciao ramps

The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.