Saturday, October 23, 2004

Earthquake III


Just some 6 minutes <5:56PM JST> back I felt the tremors of another earthquake. This is for the third time that I am experiencing an earthquake. I tried to call some of my friends but the phones are dead. So turned on the TV to find the earthquake warning is already on. The epicenter tends to be very close by.
The neighbourhood prefecture : Nigata seems to record 6 on a japanese richter scale of 7, while the place where i stay Nagano reported 5. As I am writing this blog I fell another mild tremor.

Not sure, but what I can make from the little Japanese I know is that the epicenter is just in the very next prefecture.

Gosh!! right now its once more .... again it goes.
Some times staying in japan is really scary.
Again .. here once more.. Ok guys ... if something happens then this is my last blog.

may my soul rest in peace.

I rate this blogging experience of mine as the best of all times for sure.
I wanted to write my blog on Flavours movie which I just saw and now ended up with this :-)

No comments: