Sunday, February 13, 2005

Game Time

3 holidays in a row and I was all set for a long drive, down south, when last minute bug reports dispirited me to their best.The fallout of fatigue called for a homealone. On friday morning it was 9:00 hrs and I was still on bed gazing at the ceiling. Not in a mood to plunge into books, I looked back at my sony Playstation [PS2].

Last week my whimsical nature pulled me to TOYS R US and squeezed my pockets to the last penny for a GT Force Pro Wheel.


Of all the video games I been playing from my schooling, by far Gran Turismo 3 A- Spec is the best. The game just rocks. The sony joystick strained my right thumb to such an extent that I almost give up playing before I found the ultimate solution the GTForce Pro wheel. This is one such game that the more you play the more you enjoy. Of all the rally cars the SUBARU IMPREZA WRX turns out to be my favourite.

If one is enchanted by the GT3 then one will fall short of words for the Gran Turismo 4.

The GT3 might not be having anything educating but CASHFLOW 101"How to get out of the Rat Race" is. Not sure how and what kind of enlightenment Buddha got, but I got the financial enlightenment after playing this. This game is the fallout of the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" book by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

No comments: