Saturday, December 25, 2004

1 2 2 5 2 0 0 4

Walking down the memory lane, as a kid dec25th was more than a holiday, one of my uncles used to host a Christmas party every year in vizag. The undergraduation days were more of humming George Michaels : Last Christmas I gave u my heart....... with nothing much to loose., the end result was the obvious.Those days every day was a christmas day. Last year, far-east mummified me with the Christmas and newyear scenes from "When harry met sally".

Well above all today is my cousin brothers birthday, his mother born on Aug 15th 1947 ( Indian Independence day) and both his daughters were born on "Dussehra" (an auspicious Indian festival day) 3 years apart. Looks more like a family tradition. If his daughters live up to the tradition then I have an unofficial record/Fibonacci series in the making.

No comments: