Sunday, April 10, 2005

Spring is in the air '05


[D70, 90mm F2.8 Macro, 1/250 sec , f7.1]

Spring starts to set in after the rocking winter. The air is so comforting that I got onto the street in shots. Well finally my new macro lense (Tamron SP AF 90mm F2.8 Macro 1:1) arrived on saturday, but I'm a bit unlucky with the tripod and the Q-ball, they ran out of stock.

Saturday I scouted for some flowers around my apartment, figured some real good ones beside the road on the way to a colleagues room and scheduled to shoot them on sunday.


[D70, 90mm F2.8 Macro, 1/250 sec , f7.1]
It turned out to be a pleasant sunday. With enough read and experimented at home I hit the field. The wind was a bit harsh at times. Resenting that I miss the tripod I squat on the road and gave the best I could. No matter what be it the images turned out blur.

I got so engrossed in the shooting that I started following the flower path and set my self in position to get the shot of the evening, thats just when a loud dog bark got me flat on the road. Oh!! I over looked the kennel thats right next. With little interest in drawing attention, I pulled my self up and trotted away to safety.


[D70, 90mm F2.8 Macro, 1/400 sec , f5.6]

6 comments:

Jay said...

Beautiful.. Really cool stuff..

Unknown said...

Awesome photos!

Anonymous said...

hey how do upload photos using blogger? let me know.
- Sameer

Ram Prasad Bojanki said...

Sameer,
I upload using "Hello" via Picasa. http://www.picasa.com/
ciao ramps

Anonymous said...

ok thanks..
-Sameer

RN said...

hey guess what, this blog especially makes a lovely wallpaper... now i know where to find the best desktop dressing... looking forward to many many more...
ramu