Saturday, April 02, 2005

Vizag Times : Sagar Nagar


I and my cousin vinod set out on a road trip along the coast line. We started from Ramakirshna beach and went upto INS kalinga. This is for the first time that I been this far as INS kalinga in vizag.In retro I sense that these places never popped up on my travelling radar. The scorching heat was taking its toll on me, somehow we got ourselves going on and on. Two boats sailing caught my attention, and we were trying to get ahead of them on road and capture them.


Though I was aware that I didnt have a good lense to get that far, we went on for the very fun of it. At Sagarnagar we just got a decent entry point.I was trudging towards the sea as heavy wind was blowing towards me, thats when I took notice of the sand dunes formation. Said to myself "Here they go, let me try to make the best of this, I need not travel thousands of miles to a desert to get the best of the sand dunes".In no time I tried out umpteen variations . I asked my cousine to walk around from the sea front and I lowered to below zero level to get the composition here under. All in all it was a learning experience. One more step up the endless ladder.


FotoBuffs : I havent done the vignette correction to the snaps

No comments: