Thursday, November 18, 2004

Going Offline


"Roti, Kapada aur Makaan" might have been the essentials for the human race with the usual eccentrics publishing their own versions.

Everything looked normal till 800hrs(yesterday), all set to logon to news.google.com when I realized that I am off the network!! Courtesy : my ISP provider has unplugged me. Subscribed to Yahoo Broadband and was kinda "lived happily everaafter",but all of a sudden things started falling apart : "late kate" got into me and missed the bills so waited for the next months cumulative bill, to my luck I didn't get one. As Murphy said when u need your bill the most it ends up in unattended neighbor's post box, finally when u manage to figure it out, the pay date would have expired but the story didn't end there when the ISP guy calls I fumble on the phone with the invincible Japanese lingo.

Whom to blame ? :
a) my Japanese proficiency b) English proficiency of my ISP
c) my late Kate attitude d) my fate.
well what ever be I am the victim, OK to find some solace let me click on "D".

Finally I cross the line into the eccentrics and scream out , I need "Roti, Kapada, Makaan aur cyberspace".

Here onwards I'll be posting the JAPLISH I come across. (JAPLISH : Japanese English).
___________________
JAPLISH of the Day :

A. On my way to office there is a second-hand/used car shop. The ad reads : "New Used Cars".
B. Can you guess whats the antonym of "OK" ? well its "NG" hold on .........still wondering, then here I go "Not Good".

No comments: