Wednesday, November 03, 2004

So Lost And So At Home


Well today is "bunka no hi" i.e., CULTURE DAY (A day for promotion of culture and the love for freedom and peace. On the culture day, schools and the government award certain persons for their special, cultural activities)but for me its one more day to lock myself up at home.

For the past 10days I was trying to mimic Mahesh Room environment(what they call the perfect Bachelors Room), by just letting things find their own center of gravity, well I scored a 90% for sure but this morning I couldnt take it any longer so I put on my "shudata aur parishudata" hat and in no time it was back to its glory.

Since I didnt have any plan, I turned on the TV and no sooner I was wondering if I am in USA ? out of the 12 free public channels broadcasted - one was all dedicated to US Election Counting. What is this WORLD ELECTIONs or US ELECTIONS ? For obvious reasons Japanese are US Crazy but this was a bit too much. The US Elections being dealt with the same intensity as the Japanese, guess only the coordinated of the repoters changed.Well this is what "Power and Influence" can do(I am not here to debate that Power leads to influence or what so ever).

I finally found company for the day "So Lost And So At Home" :OSHO. Eight of the sixteen discourses where captured in this book that Osho gave during the spring and summer of 1980. Once you are into this book you can't excuse your self. The more I try to question , the more I tend to accept his answers. Where does this book sit in the classification : Jokes / Spiritual / ?? (do I need to coin one).Well if you figure this out then do let me know.

No comments: